Davis Orthopedic – Medical Office Tenant Improvement
This project entails tenant improvements related to a new clinic space and
ambulatory surgery center (ASC) area in the first floor of a large office building.
Risha Engineering provided structural design and construction period services to:
1. Provide structural support for two surgery lights, one each in the Operating Room
and the Procedure Room.
2. Alterations to non-bearing exterior wall framing at the southwest corner of the
building to incorporate a new Work Lounge area.
3. Provide structural support and seismic anchorage of new mechanical units (UPS
system, Vacuum Pump and Med-Gas) in the second level of the parking garage.
4. Provide structural support for five condensers on the parking level and 5 heat
suspended heat pumps in the suites.
5. Architectural detailing for partition walls, soffits, bar framing, and other project
Santa Monica, CA
Architect: Ray Fox & Associates