Cal Lutheran University – New School of Management
Risha Engineering is providing structural engineering design and construction period
services for this new California Lutheran University building in Thousand oaks.
This is a two story concrete and steel structure with a feature lobby.
• Concrete filled metal floor and roof decks
• Structural steel framing
• Cast-in-place concrete piles to accommodate poor on-site soils.
• Structural steel Special Moment Frames
• Large two story high open feature entrance lobby
• Large lecture hall
• Large conference room, several small conference rooms
• Rooftop equipment concealed by tall cantilever screens.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Owner: California Lutheran University
Architect: Rasmussen and Associates